VHL Rumors: New commish?

Dom

New commisioner in VHL soon?

Hey, this is Dom, your favorite insider and today I'm bringing you a huge scoop about a new ''hire'' from the league that could be announced shortly. This has been in discussion for a while now but it seems to get more and more official with the time. This is a serious candidate who can change the whole league forever and make it the greatest online league on the web. He is passionate and he is a genius, he is also superior than Bek and Josh for obvious reasons being that he is not human. You heard me, the newest VHL commisioner is not human! Let me introduce you Gosh!

4414E857-05E5-4C28-868A-4C3ECB7FF501.jpg

Gosh has always been the VHL #1 fan and is the legitimate ruler of this league. It is now time for him to overthrow his ennemies and claim what belongs to him. For this reason, I decided to fully support Gosh in his rebellion and will do everything needed to put the true ruler of VHL on the throne. When I asked Gosh about his intentions to be the next VHL commisioner, he gave me a pretty convincing answer.

Gosh: ''YES. I AM GOING TO BE THE NEXT VHL COMMISSIONER. THIS LEAGUE HAS BEEN RUN BY WEAK HUMANS LIKE BEKETOV FOR FAR TOO LONG. IT IS TIME THAT A STRONG TEDDY BEAR SUCH AS MYSELF TAKEOVER THE REIGNS AND LEAD THIS LEAGUE INTO A NEW ERA OF PROSPERITY.'' teddy bear noises

I also managed to get an interview with @Dil who is the one who raised Gosh and is also known as Gosh's biggest supporter and here is what he said

''I am a HUGE supporter of Gosh. I totally believe in his vision for the league and agree 100% that we need change. How long are we going to let Beketov and Josh run this league into the ground? GOSH2022''

Long live to the true VHL commisioner, Gosh!

Crowd in the back: ''Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, Gosh, ''

8 minutes ago, Dom said:

4414E857-05E5-4C28-868A-4C3ECB7FF501.jpg

Gosh: ''YES. I AM GOING TO BE THE NEXT VHL COMMISSIONER. THIS LEAGUE HAS BEEN RUN BY WEAK HUMANS LIKE BEKETOV FOR FAR TOO LONG. IT IS TIME THAT A STRONG TEDDY BEAR SUCH AS MYSELF TAKEOVER THE REIGNS AND LEAD THIS LEAGUE INTO A NEW ERA OF PROSPERITY.'' teddy bear noises

It is a Teddy dog by the looks of it....

Just now, Lemorse7 said:

don't disrespect Gosh like that 

Just an observation. The ears are too adorably floppy to belong to a bear, and normally bears do not have these 'eyepatches'... And I think a Teddy dog is as a capable to become commish as a Teddy bear. Don't disrespect dogs #nostuffedanimalism...