Team Asia WJC and WJC predictions

Lemorse7

I did a breakdown of team Canada last week, who I think will win the tournament, but closely behind in my opinion is Team Asia and here is the Team Asia roster breakdown.

Goalies

Lets start with the goalies: the starter of team Asia is Boris Tsezar. The new Davos goalie and the champion of the Renaissance cup with the Rome Gladiator. He had a phenomenal season with Rome with 31 win in the regular season, a 0.913 saves percentages and a 3.11 goals against averages. Boris really take that step up in the playoff for his team with 8 wins a 0.934 saves percentages and a 2.53 goals against average.

The back up of Boris is Red Gaming, the Philadelphia Reapers goalie. Who is about to be the starter for Vasteras in the VHLE next season and will probably be the starters of team Canada next season. He has some nice stats in the m having 52 wins in 95 games played, a 0.880 save percentage and a 3.28 goals against average.

Defenders

Now the  defenseman, the first one is Mikhail Kovalchuk the ex-Cologne defenseman is on is third WJC the veteran of that defense. Had 6 points in 8 games last season. Definitely the leader of the Asia blue line and can teach a thing or two to the youngster.

The second defenseman is Dabnad Shaw the ex-Geneva defenseman Shaw like Kovalchuk already played in the WJC before and know how the tournament work. Having 7 points in 8 games his first tournament. The Shutdown defenseman is ready to make the big jump next season and this tournament is the best place to prove that he is ready.

The third defenseman Sting Chameleon, I don’t think you can get someone more experience then this guy, this tournament is his 4 participation in it. Having 11 points in 8 games last season with Team USA he is a key pieces for that Asia team.

The last defenseman is  Siyan Yasilievich the youngsters of that blueline squad. He was playing with the Philadelphia Reapers and had a phenomenal season of 96 points in 72 games played.

Forward

The first line of Team Asia is compose from Jason Coiner, Igor Molotov and Jason Lajeunesse. Both Jason had extremely good season in the e with Lajeuness having 79 points in 72 games and Coiner having 91 points in 72 games. With them it’s the Miami forward who had take the VHLM by storm having a 153 points in 72 games. That line his just a power scoring line.

That second line his Phoebe Bridgers, Eldon Escobar and Mikhail Lospenov, you have Lospenov who played with the Vikings in the VHLE having a season of 96 points in 72 games playedwho is quite good, to play with him Escobar and Bridgers two VHLM players who did really good in their respective team. With Bridgers having a 105 points campaign and having 65 points in 72 games.

The third line is form of, Sock Monkey, Ivan Retoslav and Svatopluk Puk. Monkey and Puk are playing in two tournament at the same time, the JST who they are 2 and 3 in the points standing. Puk have 45 points and Monkey 42. Retoslav his the older guy who need to lead this line mates.

Predictions

Obviously I don’t think this team can compete with team Canada, but they can compete for that second place and that silver medal, my prediction for the tournament is that Canada is winning the goal, Europe the Silver and Asia the bronze. Good luck to every one in this tournament.

600 words