Change, Changing Places (In Which Either My Computer or the Forum Ceases to Function Correctly)

Gustav

A cool song I got the title from

So it may have slipped under the radar somewhat, and I wouldn't be surprised if most people haven't noticed yet...but you're looking at the new AGM of the London United!

I wasn't expecting to be at all involved with management anywhere, in any capacity, and I know I've been on the fence about one potential opportunity and turned down another, but I think this job is perfect for where I want to be at the moment. I definitely don't want to be a GM (though I'm hoping I will want to again eventually), and I'm also not too into planning intensely or just existing as the GM's excuse to not do press conferences. Basically, I was offered a super casual advisory gig, which is great because I'm not expected to be either of those other things. What with me being busier and actually trying to have a life lately, I shouldn't be doing those things anyway. But it does give me an opportunity to remain connected to management and (loosely) track what's up with a particular interest in one franchise. Many thanks to @McWolf (I can't tag anyone for some reason?) for knowing exactly what I want and being willing to let me do that.               ...and no kidding, this isn't letting me hit the Enter key either all of a sudden. I think I'm glitching out a bit, but I'll finish the article anyway, so consider this a BRAND NEW PARAGRAPH. Taro is done with his official career, but he's got a few games left to play in the World Cup! I've been named captain of Team World this time around, and I'm excited to see what the tournament will bring. Though I love the fact that I get to spam the GIF of the guy knocking over the kid with the giant inflatable globe, and that my server nickname of Captain Globehead Supreme remains relevant (even more so now that I've actually got the C), it's a little meaningful for Taro as well because it's my last chance to win anything with him. I've never won a Cup, and I've also never won a tournament...so we'll see if that ends soon!

11 hours ago, Gustav said:

Taro is done with his official career, but he's got a few games left to play in the World Cup!

this means I get to play with you for your last couple games. it's an honour