Nils Godlander Graphic

Saw my buddy Godlander mentioned, so I had to jump in I give my point of view on the piece made for him. Not sure what it is meant to be, a signature or a poster, but dang it is very London. There is so much London in the background that Im starting to feel that he's the queen of England haha. Not sure what is your skillset in graphics, but even if it's not the highest I would say that a good job has been done. I personally am not a fan of the overall piece, but it is definitely not the worst one I've seen here.

Rating: 6/10

Excellent logo swap on the jersey. The blue filter on the background makes the white in the middle pop out. Something that graphic designers do to make things pop out is put a lighter-colored object in front of darker tones. You do this with the player perfectly. What I think was a tad too much was the lighting on the player. The beams of light coming off the player might be too much. The font choice, in this case, I think is exceptional, but it might be too much blue. If it was red, it might have stood out more as a complementary element to the rest of the image. The silhouettes make everything a touch too busy, especially with how complex the buildings are in the background. Otherwise, I enjoy this signature, and it looks like a classic. 6.5/10.