I need 6 TPE

Ben

Well here I am I was planing to make a podcast but guess who had construction going outside so it was constantly loud! So I am here to just type out my thoughts and stuff so that I can get to 500 words and I can go to bed peacefully!

So I’m gonna just make up a fake story for my player since what else is their to do!

So my guy was planing to play Fortnite with his teammates right! Turns out all of his teammates lied and ended up going to the bar and having a fun time so what did he do as revenge? Well he got to practice early and put laxatives in all of his teammates drinks so that they would experience the worst feeling in the world! It was the best he recalls, I felt like I was on the top of the world and no one was gonna stop me! I guess you can really say that Ben likes to be sneaky, But of course everyone got suspicious and where wondering why Ben was the only one not having a hard time so they went and jumped him and took all of his money!

Alright so I’m at like 200ish words right now so I’m gonna talk some more!

So the draft is like two days from now so of course I’m hyped and ready. A lot of good future prospects are in this draft and I can’t wait to see where they all go as a player and a AGM! Also I have been helping my king ricer get in shape for his trip to Mexico! The Calgary locker room is kind of dead since we like trades half of the players lmao! I also now have beef with Dil because I said we have beef so if Dil your reading this I just want you to know that we have beef! So like for real though I am very excited for the draft and the off season I know a lot of people don’t like it since it is going to be longer! Even though I like it since it provides a nice little fun break from all of the chaos this league has to offer.

I also feel though the ledge is getting boring we need some more crazy stuff to happen like it does most of the time! I guess maybe I have just seen a lot so in return that is what I am expecting? Man I’m so close to getting that 6 TPE I just have to get their. Also the April’s fools joke by Josh was very funny and made me laugh and stuff. I also am hyped for these new hybrid attributes to take place in the real sims and we can see the new face of the league! I feel like their will be less goals scored as a result but it will also make people have a variety in builds and will force GMs to actually have skill to make a good team!