I Couldn't Think of Anything to Write So I Made Another Crappy Graphic

I need the TPE so I’m doing another graphic review!

Starting with the title.  It fits the graphic perfectly for you.  Most likely you are quite the graphic designer if you consider it a crappy one.  I found it quite good even though it was probably simple for you to do.  The colors were chosen well and the font was a good one.  You spaced the words so that they are not overly obnoxious, but fits into the graphic design really good.  You have chosen probably one of the best Napoleon Dynamite photos given the title.  Of course if you chose the title after selecting the photo then you chose the perfect title given the photo. 

I like the lower half of your graphic also.  The banged up boards give support to your words having some tv lines in them.  Another great ratio to go with the complete graphic.  I wish I had the talent to make graphics for the 6 tpe, because then I wouldn’t have to think of things to write to get it!  I don’t think I have reviewed a previous graphic of yours but I expect to in the future and look forward to it.

Score 10/10

I'm just now picturing Napoleon with helmet hair for the first time and it's making me giggle. His face looks like it might be the reaction on the bench when the other team gets a goal, I love it.