Siyan Yasilievich - VHL Draft Day

Siyan Yasilievich - VHL Draft Day

Yasi.png

Draft Day:

Today is officially the day of the VHL Draft. Siyan Yasilievich has been projected by many scouts to end up in the top 10, but where he lands still is a mystery. Some scouts have Siyan going as early as fourth overall, heading to :dav: , while other scouts have him sliding down as far as ninth overall, going to :cal:. We'll have to see where he ends up, but regardless, most scouts and GMs can agree on the fact that Siyan Yasilievich is an up and coming talent that will become the future of a franchise. Siyan plans to play season in the VHLE, before finally making his debut in the VHL. We asked Siyan what team he wants to play for the most, in which he responded, "Personally, I do not care who I play for. There isn't a specific team that I would like to play for at the time, but I want to be apart of a franchise for a very long time." Come check out the draft tonight and see where Siyan Yasilievich is going to end up!

8 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

Come check out the draft tonight and see where Siyan Yasilievich is going to end up!

And don't forget to deposit your #blamecole's in the chat when it does happen!