Claimed:Draper

Alpha1

EFFORT: 2/2 - Yus

LOOK: 2.5/3 - I mean other than the lol moment of calling Draper an enforcer, I do like this. The colouring is good. The text itself works but not a fan of the placement. The render needs to be moved to the left or right and the text adjusted accordingly so it's not in the corner. Lighting needs some work too.

CREATIVITY: 2/2 - Yus

TOTAL: 5.5/6

EFFORT: 2/2 - Of course there is effort in the sig, I honestly really like how this sig came out there’s a certain  harmony to it that makes it stand out.  

LOOK: 2.5/3 - For some reason I feel there’s a certain urban vibe I get out of this out of nowhere. I really enjoy the colors used on the stock seeing as they really tie in well with the render, not to mention as far as placement and the text work I have to agree half-heartedly with Jamie with in terms of how they’re positioned. I feel the render is sized perfectly, but the text could’ve been a bit larger and I feel it’s somewhat lost in the lighting and competing with the render at the same time. 

CREATIVITY: 2/2Again I really liked this sig, I’ve seen some really creative sigs on the VHL since joining and this one doesn’t disappoint. The choice in lighting and text work on the sig does affect it, but it doesn’t completely kill what you were trying to go for so that’s not so much of a bad thing.

FINAL: