Yes exactly 🧐 No, I mean I think being a commish for coming up on 20 seasons I likely would have got it whenever I stepped down regardless, but hey it seems all the extra stuff pushed me over the edge sooner rather than later so I can't complain about that.
1. I actually have no idea. He didn't give any indication he was hanging up his rigging hat, I guess I just went ahead and got the season started as I have been doing for quite awhile now except this time he never came back to take over. That being said, knowing jardy, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he showed up one of these days ready to take over like he hasn't been gone for 4 months.
2. Awhile back when I was the only commish running off-season, I did actually start claiming 7 TPE for off-season commish. So I think that + 3 per week during the season is quite appropriate as I think a commish still ought to be doing regular point tasks throughout the season.
3. Certainly Jardy so I don't have to worry about God damn simming everyday. But some of the people I would have chose for this, like Tagger, have come back recently and I'm very happy about that. So right now Id probably say both Gows! I miss the good old days when I first joined and the two of you were some of the most prominent members.
4. Nope, I think the only one I even joined other than VHL was that baseball one and I never updated.
5. John Locke, for sure. By far my most successful player and after being rather inactive for the first bit of his career, getting super lucky with him was a nice thing to get me back into things. Plus he was my first player that I didn't have to worry about GM'ing whatsoever and that was refreshing.
6. I think so. If open-faced sandwiches count, I can't see how you could disqualify a hot dog.
Thanks for the questions I will ask you guys some soon I promise!