6 tpe

Steve

Review time:

This is pretty neat.  I'm digging the background, I want to see more of it.  The render and logo swap are pretty cool, maybe the render is a bit too big, but the placement is appropriate.  While the render is clean, it's unlike anything you usually do with the heavy effect on the render.  Maybe a bit more effect would have been better.  The text is pretty great, the two-type font choice, size and placement are on point.  Overall this graphic is complete but could have used a bit more detail.

8/10

1 hour ago, MattyFired said:

Review time:

This is pretty neat.  I'm digging the background, I want to see more of it.  The render and logo swap are pretty cool, maybe the render is a bit too big, but the placement is appropriate.  While the render is clean, it's unlike anything you usually do with the heavy effect on the render.  Maybe a bit more effect would have been better.  The text is pretty great, the two-type font choice, size and placement are on point.  Overall this graphic is complete but could have used a bit more detail.

8/10

Thank you for a rare review of what I post. This is what happens when I don't invest more than 20 minutes on these turn ins anymore. Great to get someone to write a review, you made my day.