Riga Reign Graphic

I'm super impressed with this graphic great job. The orange colored filter over the background works really well in bringing out the player. The choice of player and jersey is also nice because it is minimal orange and more black. The square with a more tinted orange behind the player also looks great as another little detail and night scene of that city. I think that the transparency of the text should be consistent and the line at the bottom of the players jersey seems like it should go all the way through the text which honestly might not look bad. Overall 9.5/10

Saw the Riga Reign and had to come in and give you a rating for the team that is located in the capital of my own country. The first question that comes in my mind is - is the piece a poster, card or a signature? Im not really sure how to look at it, so dont have any sort of guidelines I could go by for the specific type of work. I will assume it's something like a poster, so I will judge it based on that. The renders are chosen well and I like how they are used. Obviously the jersey change is done quite well, maybe not on the front render as the right side just looks like its cut down in a straight line. I would assume that's how jersey bends in the render, but with the jersey change it just looks weird. Although I see and understand why the orange colour is the dominant one in the piece, Im not too keen on it. Might be bit too much of orange for me. When it comes to text, I like that you chose a big and bold font, but the colour itself and the blending mode used does not work for me. I think you could have done much stronger text that would also stand out more and make the graphic more beastly. Overall it is a good job, nonetheless.

Rating: 7/10

This is a pretty simple graphic in a good way - although you did use the old Riga logo. The jersey change on both players is pretty clean and the font you have for the RIGA text is quite nice. The stock you have overlaying the text works well, especially with the matching Riga orange colors. The rectangle vector design behind the left player is a nice touch for some additional detail in the graphic. This could still use a bit more lighting and stocks for depth but overall not bad.

7.5/10