S82 Miami Marauders Awards

nurx

Hello Miami and welcome to this seasons Miami Marauder Awards. This previous season was a great season for many of us and we are happy to see we have gotten back into the playoffs. While we always wish to win a cup we are still happy to see our team do great throughout the season. Without further wait lets get right into the Miami Marauders Awards!

Yun Chiang Award:
This award is given to the player who leads the team in goals. This season this player led not only our team but the league in goals. I'd like to congratulate

Spoiler

Igor Molotov @Dom

on winning the Yun Chiang Award.

Kosmo Kramerev Award:
This award is given to the player on the team who leads the team in assists. This player again led not only our team but the league in assists. I would like ot congratulate

Spoiler

Igor Molotov

on winning the Kosmo Kramerev Award.

Matty Fire Award:
This award is given to the player who was the best two-way forward throughout the season. This player while contributing well on the offensive end was a force defensively and will make a great addition to any team. I would like to congratulate

Spoiler

Tyler Smith Jr. @Goonie77

Omi Aberg Award:
This award is given to the player who was the best mid-season signing for the Marauders. This player wasted no time in starting their career after joining us late into the season. I would like to congratulate

Spoiler

Ronaldono Ronaldono @ThomasSyster

Chicken Wing Award:
This award is given to the player who is the best overall defenseman on the team. This player performed great on the defensive end while helping the forwards produce on the offensive end. I would like to congratulate

Spoiler

Nicholas Blue @lidz

Manager's Pick Award:
This award is given to the player who the GM and AGM believe best performed throughout the season. This player was the rock in net and helped bring the Maruaders into the play playoffs while competing for VHLM Awards. I would like to congratulate

Spoiler

Jay Saucey @ToooSaucey

Most Valuable Marauder (MVM):
This award is given out to the player who the team votes as the most valuable Marauder both on and off the ice. This player has already won an award and performed great throughout the season and we can't wait to see what records he breaks this season in the VHLM. I would like to congratulate

Spoiler

Tyler Smith Jr.

14 minutes ago, lidz said:

Let's goo!! Great day in VHL for me

great day when we see some Scrabble Grapple guys getting awards