The Lights Are On Again

Brandon

Red Wings' Moritz Seider playing beyond his years with Griffins

It was a hard-fought pre-season for Tomas Sogaard, struggling to make as much of an impact as he had hoped, with 3 goals and 2 assists in 8 games. We caught up with Tomas after the Istanbul Red Wolves accomplished a shootout 3-2 win over the Rome Gladiators to finish their preseason out with a record of 3-5. This is what he had to say when we asked him what he thought of his recent performance, and his vision ahead.

"It was really nice to see the win today, everyone battled hard and deserved the shootout win. Overall for me, it wasn't a pre-season with as much success as I had hoped. I'm just starting to find my legs out there after a long off-season, and the chemistry with the team is starting to really gel. I think we have a great group of people on Istanbul, and there are good things to come for us. I know I'll be working my hardest to be putting in the work behind the scenes to better my chances like hitting the weight room, and watching film. It's a long season ahead, and I'm excited to get started."