Chiang

Ledge

Review: Looks pretty sick! Love the creativity and just how fun this graphic is. It stands out and is very interesting to look at. The background is great and I love the incorporation of the galaxy and stars into it. I also love how the colours also match the colours used for the name text. The composition is great and the shoulder patch is a neat addition to display which team he plays for. The render is a good pose and having stripes of colour instead of one solid colour is a great idea and keeps the graphic looking new and fresh. I have three main critiques. One, I don't understand the choice of having purple. Just sort of looks odd with the orange and the player render with no purple. It's a cool idea but there are other colours that you could have used. Two, I think the player render is a bit too dark and looks a bit bland since it isn't that vibrant. Three, I wish you would have put the Reign logo on the actual torso of the jersey. You put in the effort to remove the existing logo; might as well try to fit a new one in there. It can help hide the blemishes of the logo being cut out as well. 7.2/10, very nice :)