My Random VHL Thoughts - S83 - Part 1

Fire Tortorella

• Ah, a new season, meaning everyone is still theoretically in contention to make the playoffs. For Warsaw, I think we have a good shot at making them but it also wouldn't be completely unexpected if we don't. At the very least it'll be a fun season since it's not a situation where we know we're out of it on day 1.
  • From an individual performance standpoint, I'm hoping to finish around middle of the pack in save percentage - I think that would be a pretty good season for a rookie goalie on an average team. The funny thing is I can't speak about what that "middle of the pack" save percentage will be since we're moving to the hybrid attributes. Goalie save percentage seems to be slightly higher at this point but we're still pretty early.
  • Traveling to Scottsdale this week for work - not looking forward to it. It's hot, I think it's going to be a relative waste of time, and it means work is gonna be awful Friday and next week since I won't be able to get a ton done on my desk while I'm out there.