Armani struggles early

WildfireMicro

The start of the new hybrid skaters TPE system has not been too kind to my player Armani Calamari so far, who appears to be in a bit of a slump. So far on the young season, he only has one assist amd no goal for a grand total of one single point. The Toronto Legion as a whole are struggling to deal with the shift in TPE amd the hybrid rerolls, with usu suffering some embarrassing losses early on. Armani Calamari has been quoted as saying:

"It's been a bit frustrating trying to get back to the shape that I was at before. It just seems like goalies are the ones who are benefiting the most from the new system, which I will not complain about personally. However,I have heard some grumbling from a few skaters, but honestly we are just going to have to get over it in the end. We will survive the new system and then some new top teams will emerge from it. Just hoping that the Legion end up being one of them."

The Legion will be looking to rebound after an embarrassing loss against Seattle, amd will be hoping to get better as time goes on. This is WildfireMicro signing out.