Games: 111-120

VHL Games

Game 112 Recap:

This game recap I'll be doing is between the Miami Marauders and the Saskatoon Wild, two teams vying for a playoff spot at the moment. We start with the first period, where it didn't take very long for Miami to get on the board, taking only 3:26 with a goal by Loki Baker DMD, scoring his 11th of the season. Shortly after, Hockley Mann fires one into the back of the net with his 8th goal of the season, putting the Marauders up 2-0 early into the game. That would be all of the action for the first though, as the Marauders would be up 2-0 heading into the second period. In the second period, Charlie Johnson only 9 seconds in cut the lead to 1, scoring his 8th of the season. This game was down to the wire, but at the end of the day, the Marauders would hold on and get a 2-1 win over the Wild! A quick shoutout goes to Loki Baker DMD for scoring the first goal of the game and giving his team a huge momentum boost!

Game 120 Recap:

This next game I'll be reviewing is between the Ottawa Lynx and the Mexico City Kings. The Ottawa Lynx coming into this one seemed to have it out for the Kings, as only 3:11 in, Jordan Messier scored his 9th of the season and put the Lynx up early 1-0. Only 5 minutes later, Jordan Messier scored yet again to put the Lynx up 2-0, a great performance from him in this game, which he now has 10 goals on the season! That would literally be all of the action in this one though, as the Lynx seemed to only have Jordan Messier show up and play, and everyone else stayed at home. The Lynx put up 31 shots at the end of the game and the Kings were able to put up 18 shots, in which Jean Mercier was able to go 18/18 in net! I want to give a quick shoutout to Jordan Messier who ended up scoring 2 goals and helping his team get a huge 2-0 victory over the Kings that will help them in the playoff race!