I finally joined some affiliate leagues

Landon Wolanin has recently ventured into other sports. He has been coaching Wandon Rolanin and Fandon Solanin in the EFL and has secretly joined the SBA under the name of Candon PoFanin. Obviously, no one has questioned this in any of the 3 leagues and it has gone quite smoothly. Football and Basketball are definitely quite exhausting but have taught a lot about how to train and perform as an athlete. There isn’t always huge overlap in physical skills but being able to take away something mentally from another sport to be better at your primary sport can be very useful.

Anyways, I’ve been convincing myself not to join some affiliate leagues for a while since I know less than nothing about other sports but after a particularly boring week and chasing people down on the leaderboards for TPE earned last month, getting a nice affiliate check sounded like a good idea. Definitely made me appreciate the updating process and consistent simulating in the VHL but also it is a bit refreshing joining a smaller community with less overwhelming user bases. Even if I have next to nothing to contribute, it has been fun putting myself out there for something I don’t understand at all.