Another interview with AirRig GoodBrandSun

We are a third into Season 83 and player and team standings are starting to take shape. We found time to talk to a top prospect and S83 rookie, AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! It's good to see you again! It's been a tough week of hockey for the Calgary Wranglers. How are you finding the VHL? And what do you think could be done to help turn the season around for the Wranglers before it's too late to make amends?

AG: Hello. Yes, it has not been a terrific week. We need to tighten up the defense and give some more goal support to help out Ben (Dahl) @Ben. I've my share of struggles so far in the VHL, but I've been playing as expected so just got to continue working hard and playing my game. Hopefully I could chip in some more to help the team out.

Reporter: You've really fallen behind in the Rookie of the Year race. What are your thoughts?

AG:  I'm in the top 10 of the Rookie leader board so far. Just got to grind away and play my game. Hopefully people see what's my game is worth, which is not just scoring points but also being excellent defensively and physically. If I get myself back above point per game, I’ll be in good shape.

Reporter: Best of luck out there!

[word count 230]