(S84) RW - Morgan Matthesson, TPE: 84

NathanM2983

I see you have made another player. My same offer stands for this player.

Welcome to the VHL @NathanM2983

I am nurx the AGM for the Miami Marauders! We are a competitive team this season looking to make playoffs and make a playoff run. Miami has a historically successful team with alumni playing at the highest level. We can offer you TOP SIX FORWARD MINUTES for the remainder of the season. We have a great support structure to help you find your away around the league and meet the members of the league. Join your team on beach and on the ice. If you want to join the Marauders quote this message and reply with #DroppingTheAnchor

Howdy @NathanM2983!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm Bulduray, the General Manager for the reigning Founders Cup Champions, the Saskatoon Wild. We're interested in picking you and your player up to play for our team! Although being a rebuilding team and a bottom feeder in the standings, we can offer you First Minutes. To accept our offer, please quote this message and write "#GetWild". After that, I'll send you a contract offer and an invite to our discord locker room. Then we'll go from there and teach you the ropes on how to become a successful player!

5 minutes ago, Bulduray_1 said:

Howdy @NathanM2983!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm Bulduray, the General Manager for the reigning Founders Cup Champions, the Saskatoon Wild. We're interested in picking you and your player up to play for our team! Although being a rebuilding team and a bottom feeder in the standings, we can offer you First Minutes. To accept our offer, please quote this message and write "#GetWild". After that, I'll send you a contract offer and an invite to our discord locker room. Then we'll go from there and teach you the ropes on how to become a successful player!

#GetWild

Just now, NathanM2983 said:

#GetWild

Splendid! I'll send you a contract and a link to our Discord Locker Room very shortly!

Welcome @NathanM2983!

I am Arce, the GM of the Houston Bulls. I run the team alongside my AGM @Moon! Last season we made a run to the Founders Cup final. This year, we are looking to retool our team to make another run. We would love to have your player join our team. Not only would you be getting a chance to play a big role in a potential playoff run, it also would help your player's development tremendously! I am are here to not only build a successful team, but help each individual player in Houston succeed and reach their player goals in the VHLM. I would be happy to be here to answer any questions you may have or guide you in any way I can. We also offer a lively locker room presence on Discord, which you would be invited to right after acceptance. If you do not have Discord, no problem! I can communicate with you right here on the forum DMs. 

Right now we can offer you 1st line minutes, including special teams time! This means you would get max playing time. 

What do you say?! If you're ready to grab life by the horns and join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp! 

image.jpeg.67ff988d7cf9116b06770a3743996079.jpeg

*Even if you do not join the Houston Bulls, please know you can still DM me for any help you may need. Best of luck to you, and your player!

4 hours ago, Arce said:
Welcome @NathanM2983!

I am Arce, the GM of the Houston Bulls. I run the team alongside my AGM @Moon! Last season we made a run to the Founders Cup final. This year, we are looking to retool our team to make another run. We would love to have your player join our team. Not only would you be getting a chance to play a big role in a potential playoff run, it also would help your player's development tremendously! I am are here to not only build a successful team, but help each individual player in Houston succeed and reach their player goals in the VHLM. I would be happy to be here to answer any questions you may have or guide you in any way I can. We also offer a lively locker room presence on Discord, which you would be invited to right after acceptance. If you do not have Discord, no problem! I can communicate with you right here on the forum DMs. 

Right now we can offer you 1st line minutes, including special teams time! This means you would get max playing time. 

What do you say?! If you're ready to grab life by the horns and join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp! 

image.jpeg.67ff988d7cf9116b06770a3743996079.jpeg

*Even if you do not join the Houston Bulls, please know you can still DM me for any help you may need. Best of luck to you, and your player!

Too late sucka!