thoughts on approaching the VHLE cap

This should hypothetically be my last week before capping out once again, this time at 400TPE. In the last 2 months I’m pumped out just under 200 TPE. Obviously I’m super proud of myself for doing that, although I definitely used up a lot of player cash, real life cash and time to do that, I still pushed myself to be one of the best earners around these past couple of months. I feel like I owe it to my OG player Jacob Carson to do well this time around. Not that he wasn’t the best career backup ever, but I mean really do well this time. Landon Wolanin has just decided he can score now (I have finally decided to put points in scoring now), so there’s a bit of hope for me that he can succeed. But otherwise, I’ve just been trying to put myself out there wherever I can, including general chat, which is… interesting. But seriously, earning has been tough sometimes, and too easy other times. But now I’m reaching the cap in the VHLE and I can begin looking further into the future at my hopefully illustrious career in the VHL as a depth scoring option.