S83 Midseason interview with AirRig GoodBrandSun

We are just past the midway mark of Season 83. With trade deadline quickly coming and the final stretch of the season to follow, we found time to talk to a top prospect and S83 rookie, AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! It's good to see you again! Tell us about how you are feeling about your game in the VHL with the Calgary Wranglers! Where do you feel you stand currently in your rookie season? What part of your game are you working on right now?

AG: Hello. It's been a tough season so far. I've fallen behind in the Rookie of the Year race but that's okay, there's still a lot of time remaining in the season and I've had a pretty good week! There's a lot of improvement to go around. I've been working hard to improve my offensive game. I will need to work on my skating and puck handling. I cannot be a pylon out there!

Reporter: You've fallen out of the top 10 in the Rookie leader board. What are you doing to help your cause toward the Rookie of the Year race?

AG:  Like I've said previously, I just got to play my game. My game is not just scoring points. I design my game to be defensive first. I play a strong defensive and physical game. I had a pretty nice week, just got to do a bit better next week, and then a bit better than that the following.

Reporter: Best of luck in the second half!

[word count 257]