How much for admission???

Graphic Review

OMG!  What an incredible graphic.  I went looking for a graphic to max out my TPE for the week and found a very impressive graphic.  You definitely have serious talent.  Starting with the headliner, not only is it original (to me at least) but it adds some lure to the graphic.  It caught my eye right away and then I read the autograph and photos to go with it, clearly making it an advertising campaign.  It’s awesome.

The outerspace background accents your player and brings the entire graphic into a scheme of attraction that if it were real life, everyone would want to be at the event.  You did a super job piecing it all together and the fonts were perfect for the graphic.  I like the separation of the outer space with the turmoil going on on the left side and the stars on the right side.  Being a star for HC Davos brings $400 per ticket to the event.  

As far as the player goes, everything looks good with the logos and the face.  I almost didnt see the only flaw in the graphic, which is the right sleeve and left sleeve don’t match.  The black line is not there and likely layered below the brown.  

Overall a really cool graphic.  Wish I could do something as good as that.  Well done.

Score 9.5/10

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

As far as the player goes, everything looks good with the logos and the face.  I almost didnt see the only flaw in the graphic, which is the right sleeve and left sleeve don’t match.  The black line is not there and likely layered below the brown.  

I accidentally deleted it when I removed the background, but left it because I thought it looked cool. 😉