Oslo Facing A Storm

While Oslo may not be the complete last team on the standings, the Storm are currently on a 5 game losing streak and second to last in the league... something that isn't overly fun if you're trying to be a 'winner' in every league you enter. Augustus Kennedy has been trying to keep his head high, looking to just enjoy his time with his team and forget about the losses, but as the losing streak continues to climb, it slowly becomes harder and harder to ignore. He was interviewed and quoted saying the following: 

"I'm not mad at my team, I'm not mad at my coaches, and I'm not mad at management, I'm just frustrated that overall we're not doing as good as we possibly could. We were at one point winning a lot of games, I was earning spots in the three stars time & time again, and I was atop the league for multiple stats within the goalie categories, but now I'm just at the top for all the wrong categories, including 21 losses and 7 OT losses, something I'm not proud of. At this time, all I can say is I'm happy to be here, but I won't miss losing, I'm really hoping my transition to the next stage proves to be much more... winning."