S83 Trade Deadline Interview AirRig GoodBrandSun

We are finally at the final stretch of S83 in the VHL. With trade deadline right around the corner, we found time to talk to the top prospect of the Calgary Wranglers, AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! It's good to see you again! You had an exciting past week, scoring 2 goals and adding 13 assists in the week's 15 games, going point per game in that stretch. How do you feel about your game up to this point?

AG: Hello again. I had a good week. We played some meaningful games this week and we know there's a lot of work to do. Lot's to improve on and a long way to go. Lots of games left to be played.

Reporter: What are your thoughts on how your team has played and what do you think will happen to the team come trade deadline in a couple days time? How are you preparing for the final stretch of the season?

AG:  We're playing better as a group as we've continually built chemistry. I feel we may have a pretty quiet deadline. There are lots to work on. I'm working on my conditioning, got to get faster and work on those hands.

Reporter: Thank you! Best of luck in your remaining season!

[word count 214]