A Prayer to Simon

Given the theme of VHL Appreciation I think it is only fitting to talk about how much I appreciate Simon. Simon has blessed me many times in my career, and I am ever appreciative. Simon sometimes reminds me that I don’t appreciate him enough, and smites me and all whom I love. Now is one of those times. I praise Simon today out of appreciation for the hard times he has put on me, for even in the hard times we must stay thankful. Simon will help us when we need it most. Simon will ensure that Istanbul makes the playoffs. Simon will not do this for our sake of course, because Simon is too great to see our individual plight. But what Simon does see is our unwavering faith and praise of his great Hockey Simulator. Simon, we love you. Simon, we praise you. Simon please I am on my knees begging to you, please let us beat Geneva one more time. You have blessed me with a beautiful and productive back half of the season and I know you would not abandon me in my time of need. Please dear Simon give unto us a single W, and you shall know no time without our praise.