Introducing: Henry Tucker Jr.

So for theme week, I decided to do a signature and shoutout for @NSG and his newly created goalie. NSG has always made me feel welcome and has always been free to offer help when needed. He's been one of the people who has honestly been one of the nicest people I've got to meet in his site/forum, and its probably lame but I've always felt connected to him. The original Henry Tucker and Tater Tot were both drafted by the same VHLM and VHL team, and even came up to the VHL at the same time. It got to the point that I chose to sign with Halifax because I saw Tucker Jr sign with them a day or so before. Except now things are swapped, and now he's the Goalie and I'm the player lol. So anyways, here you go! Thanks for all your help with the VHL and my brief stint with the SBA!

Tucker2Sized.jpg.aabd724e176b7b12b2ee3924628358e7.jpg

edit: just realized I can't claim the theme week lmao. Oh well.

Edited by Trunkxolotl
I'm dumb.

Review: I do like this, the one major thing for me is the background. I think you could have minimized the first name and put it right above the surname. Then shrink the the top (crop) so that we don't see the entire outline of the render. Don't be afraid to try different fonts and you don't have to show the full render, you can crop it. A JC is nice, although the logo looks LQ but that's just might be the Logo itself. 7/10