Hybrid build thoughts and Legion upcoming playoffs

WildfireMicro

The Toronto Legion are heading into the playoffs with high hopes. Having the second seed, they are hoping for a pretty deep playoff run and a possible Cup run. The new sim hybrid builds have been a mixed bag so fat, and even my player Armani Calamari was basically one of the worst shooters and seemed to be a bit of a liability until I managed to get a reroll that has upped his production by quite a bit. Right now it seems that in order to get the best out of the hybrid builds you need to really have a build in mind, with some stats needing to be in the 70s and 80s to actually make them work out.

It has been a lot of 1-1 sims for the Legion, but they were helped out a lot by a bunch of 2-0 sims early in the regular season. Honestly despite the way the standings look I have no idea how these playoffs will play out. The Seattle Bears should be a strong team, and the Legion's first opponent the Calgary Wranglers should provide a tough first opponent. However despite all of that, I do have a lot of faith in the Legion and am really hoping for a deep run this season.