Thank You!

Hey its theme week! Yeah, I guess that’s a thing. Anyways the theme to talk about is appreciation, and how you love, or just give gratitude to the members helping to make this possible. I really don’t know how to go in a deep dive, I don’t really know everyone’s rolls, or how much work is needed to create this simulation possible. I feel like there is a lot of time taken out of the higher members to give us this daily sims, and weekly point tasks. For this I say thank you! Is that all I need to do? Just say thank you for the stuff they give us? I don’t now, I will just review some rolls that I think takes a lot of time and effort to complete, I will try to do a deeper dive from here.

Most players get drafted, and every week after the draft there is an updated forum in the draft class to show where everyone ranks with the tpe and the average capped tpe each player collects each week. I think this would be quite some work to update all the draft classes each week until the players are forced into retirement. Its crazy to think he always seems to complete it early in on Monday as well. So, thanks to rjfryman for the weekly draft updates. (Also, I was picked 21st overall, I still don’t see my draft rank there T.T)

Going through and doing a weekly Fantasy hockey seems to be an easy way to collect tpe, but there is a lot of players who do the fantasy and with that there is quite a bit of work to be had. Obviously, there is a lot of names that get put in the bunch and picking the best match’s and extra questions can be a hassle for anyone making these surveys. The big portion however, its going through and giving the players their handouts, that takes some time. I know it seems to be automated, but I don’t know what all goes on in the background. I don’t think the @s are automated but again I’m not too sure, nonetheless thank you to youloser1337 for that time doing the fantasy zones.

Next I want to touch on the simmers, now I don’t know who does them, but I really appreciate them as there has been very little missed days for sims, and considering the person or people (I don’t know how many people do them) almost never miss a day you need to take a step back and say wow, they do sims every day, taking that time out and do the sims daily, without taking a vacation. Just amazing thank you to the simmer.

Obviously, you need to thank the coders, and the site designers for their contribution, as well as the server keeping this forum and portal up and running, without these people sacrificing most of their time, we would have nothing here, we would’ve not met each other, and the friendship made here would’ve never happened. To that I say cheers!

And to everyone, thank you for the time you spent on this forum, without the regulars, even the comers and goers, it makes this site possible. Thank you.

Edited by MetalToday