Theme week!

Ben

Personally I believe the VHL is mainly about making Friends I believe that we all in the VHL are friends even if we have beef or not. Well this theme week is very lame, but anyways here is my VHL appreciation media spot so I can get the TPE, smh. That is what I believe makes the VHL such a great place! The VHL is not a one man show it is different people from different cultures, pasts, power, and experiences. Even the league may be on pace to die out at one point I enjoy having a fun little place on the Internet to play sim hockey..

Overall though this league is a very good league and I think we can all say that we have all had a great time here. Even the league may be on pace to die out at one point I enjoy having a fun little place on the Internet to play sim hockey.

That to the side I am a big quote person I have made my own and I’ve found others that I like so I’d like to talk about some of them and how I feel they are related to the VHL.

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” – C.S. Lewis

Personally I believe the VHL is mainly about making Friends I believe that we all in the VHL are friends even if we have beef or not. The VHL is not a one man show it is different people from different cultures, pasts, power, and experiences. That is what I believe makes the VHL such a great place! So many different people from different places come together just to have a little fun you can’t tell me that isn’t a great thing! We overall get to enjoy this amazing league with others that we have never met but we just accept each other!

Personally this league has been through a lot but it’s been all fun along the way, we can all agree that we have had a great time here, even if you are someone in power or a new member we have all had fun, of course we can all feel burn out but along that we have all had a great time and we have had a fun time with our players! In my very short time in life the VHL has been a fun way to pass the time and to get away from reality and just talk with other people that have came from different backgrounds and beginnings! There are a ton of people on the VHL that are amazing so I’m not gonna list anyone but most of you have been amazing members even though me personally and many others have had our ups and downs we have all stayed together and have stuck through things!

In my idea the VHL is a great place and will be a great place from now to the future!