RETOSLAV DEHLI SIIIIIIIG

Review: I love the fact that a different background has been used and nice placement of the name as it feels comfortable where placed but it also makes the right side of the graphic feel a bit bare so maybe add a All-star or Prospect logo to balance the overall graphic a bit better. I hate the fact that I can see the Ottawa logo on the pants so I would like to see that removed in the future. Dill logo needs to be turned a bit more so that the point of the logo meets the point of the collar of the Jersey; also a few color issues as the color was swapped from red to green. Would also be nice to see a VHL logo replacing the NHL logo but I am starting to really nick-pick now. What I am trying to say is watch the finer details.  Overall: 9/10

6 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Review: I love the fact that a different background has been used and nice placement of the name as it feels comfortable where placed but it also makes the right side of the graphic feel a bit bare so maybe add a All-star or Prospect logo to balance the overall graphic a bit better. I hate the fact that I can see the Ottawa logo on the pants so I would like to see that removed in the future. Dill logo needs to be turned a bit more so that the point of the logo meets the point of the collar of the Jersey; also a few color issues as the color was swapped from red to green. Would also be nice to see a VHL logo replacing the NHL logo but I am starting to really nick-pick now. What I am trying to say is watch the finer details.  Overall: 9/10

I forgot to change the ottawa logo and add the VHL logo lol