Mississauga Hounds, I give you respect

JCarson

San Diego Marlins win their round 1 playoff series in 5 games against the Mississauga Hounds. Normally you would expect to see a post about how well the San Diego Marlins pulled together and showed how they are the better hockey team. Although the final in the series may lead most to that conclusion that is not the point of this article. 

Instead, I want to take a moment and congratulate the Mississauga Hounds on their great season, on making the playoffs in the VHLM and for 5 hard fought games. You need to be proud of what you have accomplished. You are a great team with some fantastic players. Specifically, I want to make note of some specific players and the outstanding playoff series they had. 

Akio Suzuki, 9 points in 5 games is outstanding. Keep up the great work, you are going to make, a VHLE, team very happy. Good luck in the draft.

Big Bob and Erik Finck, 100% and 66.67% respectively for shooting percentage. These are outstanding statistics and the fact you are doing it from defense is commendable. Very impressive. 

Ilya Bryzgalov, you faced 190 shots over 5 games and kept your team in every game you played. That is very impressive. Good luck in the future. 

Lastly to the GM of Mississauga, you put together an impressive team. You should be proud of everything they did. Wishing you the best of luck in the upcoming S84 draft and your push for the championship next year.