Armani Calamari Series winning goal

WildfireMicro

"...and Armani Calamari shoots to the goal... SCORE!! TORONTO SWEEPS CALGARY IN OVERTIME!" The TV announcer yells as the fans in Toronto go nuts as Armani punches thier ticket to the Conference Finals. Armani gets a group hug from his teammates as they all celebrate the sweep. After the eventual traditional handshakes from both of the teams to each other, Armani is interviewed by the on-ice reporter:

"Armani after coming back from such tough times and getting back to a good mental state, getting this goal must have felt amazing after the slump you were having. Tell me what this moment means to you!"

"Well Sara" Armani began to say as he wiped away a tear of his "getting the winning goal here in this game does a lot for my confidence. I was worried that I would never get back to the level that I was at so long ago, however slowly but surely I feel like am getting back to where I was when I was a hot star. I am glad that these wonderful fans here in Toronto have come to come along with me and the rest of the team oh this journey, and it is not over yet! Let's go Legion!"