S83 Playoffs Interview

We found time to talk to the top prospect of the Calgary Wranglers, AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment after the Calgary Wranglers were oust from the S83 VHL Playoffs in a four game sweep by the Toronto Legion.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! It's good to see you again! Sorry to see your brilliant season come to an end in such a fashion. Could you tell us about your experience in the VHL playoffs?

AG: Hello! It was not a good playoffs. We got swept in four games, not the way I had imagined it to be like for my first time in the playoffs. Toronto was a very good team. It was a very tight series. Ben (Dahl) @Ben was amazing for us and kept up in the games and series! If only I could have done more for the team, we would have a better result. I'm just terribly disappointed in my play.

Reporter: You did not have a terrible series. Although you did not get on the score sheet, you were only a minus one in the series, which happened in game one. What are your plans for the off season to get a better result next season in S84?

AG:  There's a lot of work I need to do in my game. I need to improve offensively and defensively, but first I need to work on my conditioning.

Reporter: Have a wonderful off season! We look forward to seeing you play next season!

[Word count 244]