A Friendly Challenge

JCarson

With the VHLM in the final stages of Season 83, the showdown between Las Vegan and San Diego is heating up. Currently sitting 1 game each this is expected to be a drawn-out affair with the talent of both sides showing what they can do. 

It has come to the attention of this writer that there may be a friendly competition going on in the San Diego locker room. It appears, that One Molly the Cat has challenged the remainder of the team to a competition to see if any of them can end the playoffs with more points. I will admit that this is only a rumor, and I am doing everything in my power to find out whether it is true, however I do have it on good authority that it is credible. (My source comes from within the locker room.) 

At this point it is a close race between Molly the Cat and Tyler Busser. Molly has a couple point lead, but Tyler Busser has proven on multiple occasions that they can put up multi point nights. Tyler Busser can single drop a good night, change the course of a given game or even a series. 

If a competition like this is going on it may be the catalyst that pushes the San Diego Marlins to blow open this series and put up some large games. I for one am sitting back in anticipation as I watch to see how this one play out. Friendly competition within this VHLM is great to see.