Tied at 2

AJW

These VHL playoffs have been super fun to watch lately. It has been really nice first of all to be part of a finals for the first time in my VHL career, but also to not see Vancouver sweeping everyone for once. Seattle and Moscow are both deserving of finals spots, we battled all season for first in the league and ended up tying in points. Moscow has a great big three. Bek in net, OD up front with Idaho who is a cheat code, and STZ on the blue line controlling Markinson. Their depth is great as well with only two players being around VHLE caliber.

For Seattle, the whole team is firing which I love to see. Flex is mimicking his performance in the regular season by standing on his head these playoffs. My player is somehow a sniping god, leading the team and the league in goals. Four other Bears lead the league's playoffs in assists, and 8/10 players have 10 or more points in the 15 games we have completed. I am really happy with this team right now.

I am excited to see what will happen tonight in game 5, no matter what the next 2-3 games should be great.