Toronto was eliminated (and I feel fine)

WildfireMicro

Well the Toronto Legion season ended not with a bang, but with an unfortunate sort of whimper. Being eliminated by the Seattle Bears in the Conference finals was extremely disappointing, but honestly I don't feel very sad about it right now. Despite the ending, the past season still gives me hope about the future. Armani Calamari went from getting no stats and being a general burden on the team before the reroll (seriously before then he had one of the worst shot percentages in the league, though a lot of his goals were game-winning goals so there is that) to actually being a contributing factor in games after the reroll.

The new hybrid builds were a huge learning experience for not just the Legion, but the entire league. If you are getting basically no stats for the team despite your TPE count, maybe try getting a reroll build and see how having a more focused build will work out for you. Get your GM to suggest a specific build for you, because the new Hybrid builds thrive on having certain specific attributes be very high depending on what position you are in. Maybe we can prevent some kind of new dead puck Era? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope to see you all on the ice!