Zoidberg Talks Draft

Jala

So, say the season does start next week, I'd be able to hold onto my Doubles' MS until after the pre-season started, and then claim it for the TPE that would put me over? If that's what you're saying, that's what I was wondering about if I could do, and if I can do that it'll work out well for me. And yeah, I want to rip it up this year and have a nice healthy pool of TPE going into the VHL.

It's actually when the regular season starts, not pre-season. But let's say that the playoffs and off-season go by quickly, and the first sim of the regular season takes place on Sunday, September 28th at 6 pm, if you submit your media spot after that, you should be able to claim it and go over (at least, this seems to be how it has worked in the past). I guess don't quote me on that, but that's what Higgins did last season (except rather than having 6 hours after the sim, he had several days, but the concept seems the same).

Honestly though, I'm guessing the season will start sometime between the 30th and the 2nd, putting it in the middle of the week. The time to submit a historical doubles point task will probably be over before the season starts.

Oh, Higgins was actually over 174 TPE actually. He claimed (after the final update for the season) a Fan590 from July 20th (2 days and in the week prior to the first sim) that would have put him at 175. Probably he should be suspended for the remainder of the playoffs.