Astro Goes Wild

8Ovechkin8

After the S84 VHLM draft it appears that Astro Singh has gone 17th overall to the Saskatoon Wild which most would think... is wild. Astro is determined to show that the Wild came out of the draft with a steal. "I saw that teams passed on me... multiple times... and I took that personally." Astro is currently the 12th ranked prospect for the S85 VHL draft but when asked how he feels about that, he has some bold predictions. " I'm going top 5, and there isn't anyone in this league that can tell me different. If I don't go first, you best believe that who ever passed on me is going to regret their decision the very first game." These are some bold words by a player managed by a team who hasn't been in our league for 6+ years, however, if theres anyone who knows how the... sim-stem works, its the Singh team as they are one of the few camps in these league that have been able to generate such high standard of players with such little effort. I'm telling you, curry ain't the only thing these Indians are cooking up in Vancouver, they got some players too.