Warsaw a Powerhouse

MetalToday

Warsaw is looking deadly; with the recent signings and trade it’s becoming a powerhouse that will likely be at the top of the standings. I know I sound like a broken record; I said this last year and there was a rough start, but the new season shows a new team, and a new energy. With the resigning’s and the trade, this team improved, by quite a bit in fact, with the team going into its prime, and the Wilks trade bringing a top tier talent to Warsaw, the team is going to push the barrel. I think the team will need one more defense to really get where they want to be, however, the players on defense don’t seem to care all that much, they want more minute anyways. Warsaw only has 1.25 million$ in cap space to work with, and with a team retaining salary a 4th defense, it can be possible to trade for. It likely won’t be a crazy player, but it would be a good depth piece. Warsaw is a team to win now, they are losing many contracts at the end of the season, and there is a possibility that they go into another rebuild year. All in all, the team is going to be a team to watch this season, the team wants to show what they are worth, and it should be a good year for these players and their chemistry should be strengthened.