TC

Greg_Di

Due to schedule conflicts between the World Junior Championship, the Junior Showcase and the process of selecting a new VHLE team to play for, Henry Eagles announced that he will be unable to attend training camp this season. There is no worry from anyone in his camp though as he has been working out all season and has been playing games in all the showcase tournaments.

" Usually it's seen as a bad sign when a player skips training camp, but for me it was due to prior commitments I have made to attend tournaments" said Henry " I think competing in these tournaments is just as valuable as training camp and I have been working out hard in the off-season. The only people that find this an issue is the media who is just trying to stir the pot"

We will see how game ready Henry will be, as the season will be shortly starting. This also takes time away from him meeting his new team-mates and building chemistry. We will see how his team-mates and coaching staff react to Henry not being serious about this years training camp.