Tate Thoughts (June 27)

Tate

So I am lying in my bed right now, fully propped up by pillows due to a massive muscle strain I have from my neck, into my shoulderblade, and down my arm and back. My back burns so hot it feels like I am sunburned, but I'm not. Such a terrible situation to be in and one that makes even writing this article difficult. But there is nothing that will stop me from earning, outside of ☠️

I had two great trivia questions today, and what I mean by that was that I was able to easily search for the answers and find them without any assistance at all. I must admit that it's a good feeling to reach a point where navigating and finding answers has come rather easy for me around here. I do think that trivia should be accessible like that and good lord do I ever love the new system of having it be a part of the portal. Having trivia in the offseason is legit a blessing!

I had an idea for what I would do if I were the GM of a team and I still think it would work for the site overall. But I think it would be very cool to have running storylines each season that everyone in the site could/can use for media. It would require creative work and scheduling but it would help inspire motivation and also bring people closer, fostering working relationships. Might be a good idea to put it in the suggestions forum... or maybe just write a MS instead? Anywho, that's it for today. 

268 words