Maloish gets his first point

youloser1337

Ahoy VHL. I'm just rambling in a .com to get my last 2 TPE of the week. Scoish Velociraptor Maloish finally got his first VHL point in today's sim which is exciting. It took him 5 games to get that point which was an assist. Currently in 6 games played with the Wranglers he has only 2 assists and a +/- rating of -4. My goal for Maloish was not to make him an offensive defenseman. My goal was to make a defensive defenseman. Of course, there are some important stats like Hits and Shot blocks, but the +/- rating tells the story of how well / how poorly you are doing in the season so far. In his first VHL game, Maloish was a -3 as he was on the ice for all 3 goals against.

"Honestly, if I can be the scapegoat while my teammates are lighting up the goalie on the other side, so be it. I want to give my all every night and it's tough being a rookie. Getting my first point in the league is nice and all, but my job is far from over. My goal is to be a positive player who can be reliable. If I can't do that, then I'm a failure."

Ramble over.