Jonathan Ori, a Seattle Bear! (the article)

SEATTLE - Jonathan Ori has settled into Seattle as one of the defending champ’s new members. Ori is a highly skilled playmaker who had been a part of the Helsinki Titans for six seasons. Seattle fans are excited to see what he can bring in the rest of the season, and one linemate has been especially vocal about his excitement about the former Titan joining the team. Sigard Petrenko, AJ Williams, and Jonathan Ori are all from the same draft class. Williams was a LA Stars forward that came to Seattle a few seasons back. Now Ori has also joined the Bears and Petrenko could not be any more excited.

“When AJ came over to Seattle, I knew that his arrival would be the tipping point for this team to go from mediocre to great. And I was right. AJ is a star here in Seattle and shows that he is one of the best players in the league. His performance is excellent in the regular season AND the playoffs. I knew how much of an impact he had thanks to our VHLM days. Ori and I never encountered each other in the VHLM but we ended up meeting one off-season by chance. Awesome player and even better person. I’m glad our general manager pulled off this magic. Now all I have to do is make sure I can get back on track myself.”