Shawn Blab #4

ShawnGlade

Another week has come and gone. Was a tough week overall, my boss is a hater and really screwed me on the schedule. Told him I needed Monday and Tuesday off and he scheduled me to close both and pretty much told me to go fuck myself so I had to cancel my plans. Shitty stuff but the silver lining is I made a lot of tips.

Friday went with my crush on a little road trip to go see Jon Pardi in Greeley, Colorado. I only know 3 songs of his tbh but you better believe I was jamming out to those songs. It started downpouring though and it was an outside concert, I can assure you I did not have a good time standing in the rain getting soaked in my t shirt and shorts. I'm a good potential boyfriend though, she was cold and wet so I gave her my jacket and I just figured I'd suffer. No moves were made but he played a love song and I put my arm around her so pretty good time I'll say.

My player is doing well, been on a hot streak lately and almost at a point per game this season in the M. I needed it too, draft coming up this offseason and I'm one of the top skaters available. Playing on Houston has been awesome man, the locker room is always bumping and AJ is a great GM. Hopefully I can learn to score a god damn goal though.

Edited by ShawnGlade