Eagles finding his stride

Greg_Di

Being one of the youngest and least skilled players in the VHLE, due to skipping the VHLM, has made Henry's first few games a challenge. He was struggling to keep pace with some of the older players who were used to this type of style of game. This has been slowly changing and now Henry is slowly getting up to speed on how he should be playing in the E.

Even with limited ice time on the 3rd pairing, Henry has already scored 3 goals and contributed 1 assist for a total of 4 points. He has been consistently improving from game to game and hopefully as the season progresses he will be on par with the other players on his team.

" I always like challenges and this is why I joined the E and Bratislava. I am quickly learning how to adapt to this new league and so far it has been exciting " Henry said " Being able to score a goal with limited time and help contribute to your team is always a great feeling, I hope to be able to score many more goals as the season progresses and help my team win a championship"