(S85) RW - jacob cookie jr, TPE: 72

bored

Hello again Mr. @bored in the house. For the purposes of transparency and posterity, I will be copy and pasting my previous pitch. I guess accept it again if you want, or sign somewhere else, I'm not your dad. Anyway...

Word on the street is that you're bored. Well fortunately for you, I'm here to rectify that.

My name is Jardy and I'm the Assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. We currently have a very small roster and are doing better in the standing than we have any right to, which is why we would be thrilled if you joined our team!

The upside to joining such a struggling team is that we can guarantee that you will be getting BOAT loads of ice time. This will allow you heaps of opportunity to perform, pump up your rookie VHLM numbers, and perhaps even increase your draft stock! The downside is that we might miss playoffs, though adding you to the roster will go a good way in avoiding that little con!

We've got a decent little group of people, and GM Sam and I can help you out with whatever you need as you get acclimated to the VHL. I also have a decent sized Steam library if you wanna game some. ALSO, I record lots of podcasts for the league and I'll be certain to mention you if you join the squad, so you'll pretty much be a celebrity 😜.

If this sounds agreeable to you, just quote this post with your acceptance, and I'll send you a contract and a Discord locker room invite as soon as I can! :cheers:

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

Hello again Mr. @bored in the house. For the purposes of transparency and posterity, I will be copy and pasting my previous pitch. I guess accept it again if you want, or sign somewhere else, I'm not your dad. Anyway...

Word on the street is that you're bored. Well fortunately for you, I'm here to rectify that.

My name is Jardy and I'm the Assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. We currently have a very small roster and are doing better in the standing than we have any right to, which is why we would be thrilled if you joined our team!

The upside to joining such a struggling team is that we can guarantee that you will be getting BOAT loads of ice time. This will allow you heaps of opportunity to perform, pump up your rookie VHLM numbers, and perhaps even increase your draft stock! The downside is that we might miss playoffs, though adding you to the roster will go a good way in avoiding that little con!

We've got a decent little group of people, and GM Sam and I can help you out with whatever you need as you get acclimated to the VHL. I also have a decent sized Steam library if you wanna game some. ALSO, I record lots of podcasts for the league and I'll be certain to mention you if you join the squad, so you'll pretty much be a celebrity 😜.

If this sounds agreeable to you, just quote this post with your acceptance, and I'll send you a contract and a Discord locker room invite as soon as I can! :cheers:

sure