Is Zampony the key to Vegas' success?

Shindigs

After having been re-elected captain of the Aces. Juan Ceson @dylanjj37quickly went to work with helping prepare the team for the S84 campaign.

His first order of business was to setup the Poke Checking teaching program together with fellow Vegas veteran and assistant captain Jimmy MacElroy @Xflexz. But that wasn't all Mr. Ceson did to help raise the spirits in the Sin City. He also decided to make the controversial move of adding a somewhat unusual member to the locker room staff. No, not another physio or anything like that. Mr. Ceson invited his favorite pet Zampony, the ice skating pony, to the Vegas LR.

Sadly due to the outrage over the performance of Velociraptor Greg @samx for Vegas last season, it was deemed that a pony is NOT allowed to play for the team. So Zampony has instead taken up a role as team advisor in charge of morale and neighing in the Vegas Locker Room. As well as taking over the role of Zamboni driver, now that it's become clear Rico is completely and utterly lost at sea.

From what we can tell Zampony's addition has been a very successful one, as team morale is high. Wins are plenty and the neighing is also very much taken care of. When Vegas GM Anthony Pratt was asked about Zampony's role with the team, he has the following to say.

Zampony is an invaluable member of our organization and the leadership abilities of that horse almost rivals those of Juan Ceson himself. I've never seen a creature with more natural charisma and understanding of the inner workings of a hockey locker room than Zampony. Just the other day while we were deep in discussion about how to deal with the negative trend of the Power Play and how to fix. Zampony just walked in, stared at us blankly, and then left. This was all it took to make us realize that the obvious move was to swap Reid and James on the PP. I don't know how I hadn't thought about it until Zampony intervened, but I hadn't. That horse is a genius I tell you!

Clearly Mr. Pratt had nothing but kind words to say about the new star in Vegas. He also said that any and all rumors of the horse being several million in debt after having spent a whole weekend at the black jack table was completely blown out of proportion, and that "He (Zampony) is just a single hot streak away from being all set again!".