S84 week one interview

After a week of play in the VHL, we found time to speak with Calgary Wranglers sophomore defenseman AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment to discuss about the start of the S84 VHL season.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! Glad to see you again! A week of VHL hockey has come and gone in Season 84. How are you feeling after the week of hockey?

AG: Hello. It's definitely been a good week of hockey for Calgary. A bit underwhelming on my part, but when you're part of such a good group of guys, you only really care about winning as a team!

Reporter: You've only have 3 assists in your first 9 games of S84, is this a cause for concern? What are you doing to help yourself improve on the score sheet?

AG:  You're right, I did not have a very good week of hockey. I've been on the ice at the right times but have not been very productive defensively or offensively. Definitely need to work on every part of my game and go back to the basics. Hopefully I could get a goal to get the monkey off my back and start building offensively.

Reporter: Look forward to week two. Best of luck out there!

[Word count 204]