Eagles enjoying time in Bratislava

Greg_Di

Henry Eagles has been with Bratislava for a short time but he is enjoying his time in the city and playing for the team. While he has not put up the best of stats with only 10 points in 24 games, he has been showcasing his skill against much tougher opponents. He has also been putting in the work in training in order to continue getting better.

Over the last few weeks, Henry, has been working on his skating and puck handling skills. " I feel like this is an area I need to improve in, the players here in the E are much faster then what I am used to and I need to work on my skating skills. Puck Handling is another item I need to get better at in order to be able to move around the bigger and stronger defenseman " Henry said " I am starting to see improvements and I think over the next few weeks everyone will notice significant improvement"

Bratislava has been playing well this season as they currently sit second place with 34 points. If Henry continues to get better, it will help Bratislava inch closer to the first place position.